[sell-3d] TDC Vivid 716A Stereo Projector for Sale

  • From: "Marvin Owen" <owen-marv@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] TDC Vivid 716A Stereo Projector for Sale
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 06:23:53 -0000

I have recently received a TDC Vivid 716A Stereo Projector from the
estate of my brother's neighbor.  He was the only owner of this
extremely nice projector in the case with two different slide feed
mechanisms.  It has 4" f 3.5 coated anastigmat lenses (matched Tridar
projection lenses).  The serial number is 04611 and both lamps and
the fan work.  The projector and the case are excellent++.

The unit is priced at $525 and this includes ground shipment to
anywhere in the continental United States.

Respond by e-mail (owen-marv@xxxxxxxx)

With US & International rates as low as 3.9c a minute from Net2Phone
Direct Plus Up to 1500 FREE minutes; you can call everyone on your list!