[sell-3d] Precision Mounting Offer

  • From: markaren@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Precision Mounting Offer
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2001 15:31:38 -0500 (EST)

NEW SERVICE: Spicer cardboard precision mounted slides.
* 7 day turn-around time
* $1.00 per stereo slide (or max $24 per roll
plus shipping)
* E6 processing special only $4.99 per roll
( you may send developed film or unprocessed film, your choice)
* E-mail status reports and mailing notifications

No other commercial processing service will match the quality and care I
will provide. This is custom work, fast service, and affordable pricing.
You will receive E-status reports confirming the arrival, completion,
and return shipping dates of your orders. ( try asking Kodak to do the
same :-))

TOP TEN: Want to save some money? I'll cut and preview the entire roll
and mount what I believe to be the 10 best images for $12.50! And return
the unmounted chips with your order.
Are you entering a projection competition? Or want the 10 best hand-held
viewer images....let me know your preferences. Satisfaction guaranteed!
E-mail me with questions or mailing address etc. Thankyou.
                                                Mark Dottle