[sell-3d] 716A TDC Vivid Stereo Projector for Sale

  • From: "Marvin Owen" <owen-marv@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] 716A TDC Vivid Stereo Projector for Sale
  • Date: Sat, 06 Jan 2001 23:51:21 -0000

This projector is in extremely nice condition.  Lenses are matched
Tridar 4 inch f 3.5 coated anastigmats and the Westinghouse lamps are
750 watts each.  I posted a notice similar to this a week or so ago,
but since then I have scanned 4 photos.  There are two slide
mechanisms.  I believe that one is for stereo projection and the
other is for single slides.  In the photo, the slide mechanisms look
strangely colored.  They are not.  This is caused by a reflection of
the incandescant lamp over the table.

Cost for this little used projector is $525 which includes shipment
within the continental US.  I can't figure out how to attach my jpeg
file to this message, so please e'mail me if you want me to send you
the pictures.  E-mail is 'owen-marv@xxxxxxxx'.