[sell-3d] Tubular & Bullseye Level Vials available for hackers

  • From: "Greg Tank" <tankergt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Tubular & Bullseye Level Vials available for hackers
  • Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 19:18:46 -0600

Hello all,

I have found a source for reasonably priced Acrylic Tubular & Bullseye Level
Vials with yellow fluid.

TUBULAR sizes range from a smallest of 15/64 diameter x 19/32 long to the
largest
being 3/8 diameter x 1 3/4 long.

BULLSEYE are in two sizes with the smallest being 21/32" diameter and the
largest being 1 3/8"

Drop me an email and I will email you a PDF file of the sizes and prices.
Prices are $5 - $8 depending on size and all prices include postage. If you
order 3 levels you will get one additional $5 level free to adjust for any
extra postage. I  will
be ordering Friday, Jan 13 so let me know before then.

Regards to all.
Greg Tank
tankergt@xxxxxxxxxxx