[sell-3d] Re: 3-d Technology Company

  • From: "Bob Porter" <bporter3d@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Re: 3-d Technology Company
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2001 19:55:35 -0800

>>Does anyone have information about the 3D Image Technology Inc. company in
>>Norcross GA<<

You can mail your Image Tech film for processing to:

3D Imaging Systems
20700 Plummer St.
Chatsworth, CA 91311
tel. 818.717.9553

The charge for a 24 exp. roll or single use camera is $24.85.
The charge for a 36 exp. roll is $34.05. Add 8% tax for California
residents.

You can print a .pdf copy of our order form at
http://www.3dis.com/prints.htm

It is best if you pay with Visa or Mastercard, we only bill for the exact
number of good prints which turn out. U.S. Checks or money orders are also
accepted.

Please note we are unable to make prints from 4-lens 3D cameras such as
Nimslo or Nishika.

Sincerely,

Bob Porter