Re: [sell-3d] Ultra flat light screen for stereo viewers

  • From: Brian Reynolds <reynolds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [sell-3d] Ultra flat light screen for stereo viewers
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 11:23:36 -0500

Peter Davis wrote:
> At 08:40 AM 01/21/2001, Klaas Morcus wrote:
> >This brand new light screen can be seen at:
> >http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1209027329
> >
> >(Perhaps an idea to bid on it In case you had no success in finding it
> >yourself.....;-) )
> >
> Is there some other source for these?  What's a fair price?
>
> Also, how much trouble would it be to convert to AC?

These devices can be readily found in big camera stores in the USA.
I've seen them at B&H Photo, Adorama, and Calumet.  I bought a Visual
Plus VP650 4x5inch model from Calumet some time ago.  (Calumet's part
number is TU9300.)  It looks like the current price from Calumet is
$57.  I don't remember if it came with the AC wall adapter, or if that
was an optional part.  When not running off the wall adapter it uses 9
volt batteries.  It goes through fresh batteries pretty quickly.

--
Brian Reynolds                  | "Dee Dee!  Don't touch that button!"
reynolds@xxxxxxxxx              | "Oooh!"