[sell-3d] Stereo viewers in ebay by DrT

  • From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Stereo viewers in ebay by DrT
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2001 07:09:22 -0500

I have three stereo slide viewers for sale in ebay.
I will let you know what the reserve is.  It has
not been met in any of these:

- RARE: Iloca Stereo Viewer by DrT, reserve $125
  1210809786

In my 12 years of stereo photography and stereo viewer
involvement, I had only seen this viewer in pictures in
books. This is the first Iloca stereo viewer I own.

The big attraction of this viewer is the high magnification
(it is listed at 10X). I tried to compare it with the red
button and must confess that I do not see much difference.
The quality of optics is good but not as good as the Red
button. Still, this is a compact, ALL METAL (no bakelite or
plastics here) viewer with unusual design (see pictures
in the auction). A welcome addition to any stereo collection,
IMO.

- DrT's 8p Realist Red Button viewer, reserve $175
  1210214307

This is a late model with crystal clear lenses.  It has
gone through a full reconditioning and aperture enlargement
program.  Comes with frosted halogen bulb and original
box.  Take a look at my description and pictures in this
auction. I can do the same work to your red button viewer
for $50.

- Very Special Kodaslide II (7p) Stereo Viewer, reserve $200
  1210811760

Again, you have to see this auction, the pictures and
description.  Viewer is mint and comes in a mint box
with two original AC bulbs, on spare new AC and one
frosted halogen bulb.  It is enlarged for 5p, new reflector,
repaired focusing track, original instructions, etc., etc.
I can do the same work to your own viewer for $50.

George Themelis

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details