[sell-3d] 3D Dutch Master Cards

  • From: Steve Berezin <sbere@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] 3D Dutch Master Cards
  • Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 12:03:52 -0800

For those who are familier with the Escher, 3D Xmas Cards and 3D Holland
cards that we offer from Amazing Cards is the new 3D Dutch Master
Cards.  The cards have a built in 3D viewer that includes lenses built
in for eye popping 3D graphics.

The views are in side-by-side format and include everything needed for
easy viewing and have conversions of the Dutch masters.  This includes a
work by Rembrandt, Van Gogh, Vermeer, and Brueghel.

Like the Escher cards Each image comes complete with lens and a mailing
envelope for  easy stereo viewing!!!
222 Dutch Master Cards (set of 4)  $14.95
US Shipping $2
International Shipping $4

We take Visa, MC, Amex, check and Paypal.
Please see:
http://www.berezin.com/3d/3dxmas.htm#Dutch

--

mailto:sbere@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.berezin.com/3d

Ph 949 215 1554
fx 949 581 3982

--

To keep up to date with our new product announcements and special offers

please subscribe to our email list at:
http://berezin.listbot.com/

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details