[sell-3d] FS: Pair of Keystone Visual Survey Telebinoculars

  • From: "Dr. George A. Themelis" <drt-3d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] FS: Pair of Keystone Visual Survey Telebinoculars
  • Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 20:28:10 -0500

I have prepared my two best Keystone Visual
Survey Telebinoculars for sale:

Details are here:

http://home.att.net/~drt-3d/VS.htm

I have two units for sale.  Both are in top-notch
shape (clean and tested), newer models, with a handle
to lift up, have swinging shutters to block each or both
eyes at demand (a useful feature in eye tests) and come
with a dust cover.  The tan unit also has a focusing
scale and comes with a set of vision testing cards.
The light blue unit comes with a unit to test
peripheral vision.

Each unit is $285 plus shipping.  Shipping is $15
in the USA.  (International shipping is from $40
to $100 unfortunately).

First come, first serve.  I can deliver in the NSA
convention in Buffalo NY but I need the payment
now.

Thank you,

George Themelis
mailto:DrT-3d@xxxxxxx