[sell-3d] View-Master eMarket - Superstore

  • From: "3dstereo.com" <ddd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] View-Master eMarket - Superstore
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 12:53:13 -0800

Hello to all,

Perhaps many of the new collectors are not aware of 3dstereo.com (formerly
3D from Dalia) and what it offers to the View-Master collector and
photographer.

3dstereo.com (formerly 3D from Dalia)
The View-Master eMarket is a secure on-line View-Master Superstore offering
a huge selection of new and vintage View-Master including scenic
titles, on-location titles, gift sets, viewers, storage supplies, Discovery
Channel products, View-Master cameras & accessories, and projector
accessories/bulbs and much more..

We ourselves are collectors and photographers and therefore make it a point
to develop products that are useful for our hobby.

Come and visit our website - shop or browse -- ordering is easy.
http://www.3dstereo.com/online-store/scstore/index.html
orders are promptly shipped within 1-3 days.

If you wish to know what new products are available or what specials are
on - sign up for our email at
http://www.3dstereo.com

We administer our list ourselves and never sell names and you'll never
receive any news unless it is View-Master related.

We also sell View-Master on ebay under the id - 3dstereo.com

Happy Viewing to all!
Dalia

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details