[sell-3d] For Sale: Olympus XA2 Twinned 35mm Camera Rig

  • From: dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [sell-3d] For Sale: Olympus XA2 Twinned 35mm Camera Rig
  • Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2001 05:37:49 -0000

Olympus XA2 Twinned 35mm Camera Rig From RMM
Matched for twinned stereo 35mm print photography. Is my second set
of these, and I find I only need one. Comes with a matching  flash
unit. I paid over $200 for this originally.

This one needs a good cleaning, etc as one shutter does not always
seem to fire "immidiately", To deduct for that, I am lowering the
price substantially.

$150 + shipping

Dan Shelley
dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx