[sell-3d] Viewmaster

PRICE REDUCED;  Attention ViewMaster Collectors! Several years ago I
came across this somewhat rare set of ViewMaster reels.  They had been
very rarely used (some had probably never left their sleeves) and are
still in perfect condition. My interests have changed and am thus
offering this fine set for sale FOR ONLY $375, including shipping.
The details follow:

         FOR SALE: Bassett, D.L.; A Stereoscopic Atlas of Human
Anatomy; Section II; Head and Neck; 1954.  A set of five volumes, each
containing ten ViewMaster reels (total 350 views) with a labeled
linedrawing for each stereoscopic photograph. Reels are numbered 35
thru 84. Index.  Perfect condition. Illustrates the detailed anatomical
dissection of a human cadaver head and neck with multi-angle views of
the cranial and cervical bones.

This set is a classic, issued forty-five years ago.  A must for the
collector of ViewMaster sets, physicians, dentists, or other students
of anatomy.  For additional information, contact Eric R. Robinson at
ericrobin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or phone me at 623/544-4158.

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details