[sell-3d] Brand New S1

    I decided to sell my S1.  Rather than selling it on Ebay, I would
like to offer it to those in the 3D community first.  This S1 is only
4 months old.  The camera has only seen about 12 rolls and has
performed flawlessly. This S1 is #908 and has the AE/focus lock
option mode button, remote control jack (located on the back of the
camera, not the bottom)and cable release, level in viewfinder, and
dedicated flash.  Also included are the other goodies such as a pair
of B&W filters to protect those wonderful lenses, the contoured
leather case for S1 and case for flash, one piece lens cap(although I
prefer the silver hexar lens caps, also included), and whatever I
have left for full and wide frame RBT mounts (about a box and a half).

    Everything that came with it is in tact including manuals and
other paperwork.

    There are 7+ months left on the warranty.  Jon Golden says the
following in regards the the warranty: "To sell it with a remaining
warranty the buyer has to understand that if the camera has any
problems within that period, they will have to pay a warranty
extension cost of 175.00 to 3D Concepts ONLY if the camera has
problems. If there are no problems, then they dont pay it."

    I have many expensive camera outfits that are all treated with
great care as one would expect from a person who relies on their
equipment for their livelyhood.  As the single most expensive piece
of equipment that I own, please be assured the this S1 was "babied".
Not only because of the expense but for the year & a half that I
waited for it!

    I am not giving up stereo photography, but I have decided to focus
on and market the aerial and stock photography part of my business.
Unfortunately, current finances do not permit me to keep the S1 as non
income producing equipment.

I could not accept anything less than what I paid and anything more
for the convenience of immediate delivery is up to the buyer.

my email is michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details