[sell-3d] Stereo Infra-red Nudes and Landscapes (with link...sorry)

  • From: Steve Berezin <sbere@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Stereo Infra-red Nudes and Landscapes (with link...sorry)
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 14:59:04 -0800

Stereo Infra-red books

Hi, we now offer these books, old favorites.  Please see our site for a
few images and scans of the cover:
http://www.berezin.com/3d/landscapes.htm

THIS IS A PAIR of most unusual 3-D works. Rather than using standard
black and white or color film, Steve Schwartzman has created all his 3-D
imagery with infrared film, which captures the aura surrounding all of
us (and invisible to our eyes) as a soft luminescence. Steve has printed
all of these photos as high-quality black and white duotones.

Most of these photos have been taken around the area of Austin, Texas,
where Steve has lived for many years. Stereo Infrared Landscapes
contains 14 stereo pairs, while Bodies of Light has 44 pairs. Bodies of
light was printed by the same printer who did most of Ansel Adams work.
Perhaps the best way to describe Steve's photographic technique is to
say that it has an ethereal quality that floats up and out of each image
into the eyes and mind of the viewer. From landscapes to nudes, Steve's
work artfully and tastefully captures each subject's dimensional essence
and quality. A lorgnette viewer is needed for viewing.
691  Stereo Infrared Landscapes   9.95
692  Stereo Infrared Nudes (Bodies of Light)  19.95
540  Lorgnette Viewer  3.00
Shipping US $2 for one or 2.65 for both.  International Shipping $7.

We take Visa, MC, Amex, Check, MO and PayPal.

--

mailto:sbere@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.berezin.com/3d

Ph 949 215 1554
fx 949 581 3982

--

To keep up to date with our new product announcements and special offers

please subscribe to our email list at:
http://berezin.listbot.com/

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details