[sell-3d] Israel in 3D

  • From: Steve Berezin <sbere@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Israel in 3D
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 11:54:22 -0800

We now carry what we believe is one of the highest quality anaglyph
pictoral books published, ISRAEL IN THREE DIMENSIONS A PHOTOGRAPHIC
ALBUM OF ISRAEL'S LANDSCAPES IN THREE DIMENSIONS

ALTHOUGH THERE ARE are a number of very good pictorial books on Israel,
this new work - published in 1998 on the 50th anniversary of the
founding of the State of Israel - is extraordinary in that all but one
of its images are full-color anaglyphs. This 160-page hardbound
13x9¼-inch (33x 23½ cm) book is one of the most impressive pictorial
works we've ever seen. Its 180 varied images of Israeli landscapes,
people, statues, and modern and ancient architecture speak for
themselves, so practically the only text in the book is the picture
captions, which are given in both Hebrew and English.

The book was designed and printed in Haifa, Israel; however, most of the
superb 3-D images were photographed by Hermann Miller of Leutkirch,
Germany, in collaboration with Israeli photographers Gedi Geffen and
Boaz Muallem. Each copy of this beautiful coffee table book comes with
two glasses-style anaglyph viewers provided by the publisher. This book
is a first-rate publication that all 3-D enthusiasts will be glad to
have in their collections of stereoscopica.
687   Israel in 3D   $49.95

Please see:
http://www.berezin.com/3d/isreal.htm

For a directory of most of our books see:
http://www.berezin.com/3d/books.htm

We take Visa, MC, Amex, Check, MO and PayPal.

--

mailto:sbere@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.berezin.com/3d

Ph 949 215 1554
fx 949 581 3982

--

To keep up to date with our new product announcements and special offers

please subscribe to our email list at:
http://berezin.listbot.com/

eGroups is now Yahoo! Groups
Click here for more details