[sell-3d] FS German-made lighted Film cutter

  • From: "3dstereo.com" <ddd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] FS German-made lighted Film cutter
  • Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2001 13:18:02 -0800

Before we put this on our eMarket, we would like to offer this item:

PEROCUT - Compact, German-made metal base, lighted film cutter for 35mm roll
film, able to cut a variety of sizes including stereo. Film advanced by turn
of knob, allowing a lighted view of the images and alignment of the spaces
with mm markings. Guillotine cutting blade is among the surest and  cleanest
of film cutters.  Because of the open base, it can easily be used on light
table. Cutter is in excellent condition with box.

$70 + $7 shipping
only 1 available

Dalia Miller
http://www.3dstereo.com