[sell-3d] FS: Nishika N8000 w/bounce flash

  • From: Heliconman@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: [sell-3d] FS: Nishika N8000 w/bounce flash
  • Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 15:58:32 EST

I've got a Nishika N8000 for sale on ebay. The auction closes in a couple of
hours. I'll probably run it again if there are no bidders, but I'll wait to
see if there's anyone interested here first. I'd like to get $100 for the
camera, which is in great shape, plus its case and its Nishika bounce flash.
Please reply to me privately.
Thanks!