[sell-3d] Stolen Equipment Alert

  • From: Sam <3dhacker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Stolen Equipment Alert
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 10:39:44 -0700

I'm very saddened to report that Don Lopp had his car stolen last
Thursday.  If that wasn't bad enough, 100 of his best MF stereo
slides, his best MF stereo viewer, his tripod and his Rolleidoscope were in
the car at the time. Unfortunately I do not have the specifics at this
time, but I believe the theft occurred within driving distance of the
Seattle area.

I will update as more info is given, but in the meantime should anyone come
across a suspicious sale of Medium format stereo equipment in the Northwest
US or BC Canada (Rolleidoscopes are relatively rare, and his viewer was
handmade), please alert me, Don and the proper authorities.

Thanks,

Sam Smith
(403) 276-2097