[sell-3d] FS: Iloca II Stereo Camera

  • From: Joel Alpers <joel.alpers@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] FS: Iloca II Stereo Camera
  • Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2001 08:39:28 -0700

Up on the block - an Iloca II stereo camera. This
is the model that shoots Realist format.

  http://www.frii.com/~jkbl/eBay/iloca.jpg

In good shape cosmetically. I used this camera
for a number of years, then it got set on the
shelf for the last 4-5 years.Camera operates, but
sometime in it's "shelf time" the shutter speeds
of 1/10 sec and longer quit working. At those
speeds now, the shutter opens when you press
the shutter release, but you need to advance
to get the shutter closed. Faster shutter speeds
-seem- to work fine, but I have not measured them.

There is also a case, which is in OK shape but has
a broken strap:

  http://www.frii.com/~jkbl/eBay/ilocacs.jpg

Asking $100 (less than I paid for it years ago!)
plus shipping. Give it a good home!

PayPal encouraged, but check/MO also welcome.

Joel.