[sell-3d] WTB: Lens cover springs for Realist

  • From: Rob <lilindn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] WTB: Lens cover springs for Realist
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 20:29:28 -0500

   I am looking for a pair of those little "c" shaped springs that attach the
lens cover of the Realist 3.5 to the shutter speed dial plate.
   Mine came loose from the cover recently (the cover is still intact, but
years of use had loosened the clamps), funny thing, when the cover came off,
the springs were firmly stuck to the camera, I tried and could not remove them,
hours later, when I unloaded the camera, I discovered that the springs had
disappeared!
   I believe these are still to be found, if someone knows of sources for
these, let me know.
   I plan to be at the Detroit meeting this Wednesday evening.
   Robert Grant

http://us.click.yahoo.com/l3joGB/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/tvDVlB/TM