[sell-3d] Realist Accessory Bubble Level - These are perfect size!

  • From: "Tank Family" <tankergt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Realist Accessory Bubble Level - These are perfect size!
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 22:43:44 -0600

I recently came across some bubble level vials that are
the perfect size for the Realist Stereo Camera
Viewfinder!!! These levels are highly accurate, made of
glass with clear spirit liquid.  At only 1/2" long and
just over 1/8" wide, once attached,  they are just
visible at the bottom of the viewer window while still
allowing you to fully close the lens cover. Check out my
recent ad on ebay to see how I mounted the one on my
camera.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1
221674893

I will include installation instructions using clear
silicon, though there are probably other ways to do it.

The price is $9.95 plus $2.00 shipping in the U.S per
order.
 I accept payment by PalPay, Money Order, or Personal
Check.

Best regards,
Greg
One Vial Tanker