[sell-3d] More 3D Spring Cleaning... A BIG SALE!!!

  • From: "dddesign.dan" <dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] More 3D Spring Cleaning... A BIG SALE!!!
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2001 00:41:12 -0700

Hi all,

I need to sell off a few more 3D things... Have a look at what I have
to offer, and remember - first come first served! I will be glad to
post pictures of everything shortly. I just have to find the time! =)

$5.00    Set of two lenticular Star Trek Mouse
         Pads - one original show and one The
         Next Generation. Both in NEW/UNUSED
         condition. (I have several of these sets)

$5.00    New, still sealed Chinese imitation
         ViewMaster style viewer and two reel set.
         A SERIOUS knock-off of the original,
         interesting to have in your collection,
         but the image quality is knock-off
         quality. (I have Blue and Green ones.)

$10.00   Set of two brand new East Side Mario's
         Desert and Kids menu reels. Yes, I was
         able to come up with two more sets. Get
         yours fast if you are interested.

$30.00   Amazing 3-D paperback book - "By Hal
         Morgan and Dan Symmes. Traces the
         development of 3D Gum Cards, Photos,
         Movies & Comics with a particular
         emphasis on the renaissance of 3D in
         the 1950's. Anaglyph illustrations &
         a pair of glasses included. Little,
         Brown and Company, Boston, 1982. 176
         Pages.

$40.00   Umax S-5E SCSI scanner. I paid over $350.00
         for this a few years back. It is a great
         scanner, I just decided to get a newer one
         to do transparencies too. Includes SCSI card
         and cable with terminator. In original box.

$3.00    Set of about 50 Medium Format foldover mounts??
         I purchased these from Paul Talbot (Rocky
         Mountain Memories) last summer in Mesa with the
         hopes of using them for a different type of
         stereocard. I have given up on the project and
         so offer this incredible bargain.

$25.00   Complete ViewMaster Trivia game. Includes
         booklet, pieces, board, images, viewer, etc.

$10.00   The Mask in 3-D - NTSC VHS NEW/Still Sealed
         Elvira hosted Rhino video presentation of this
         fun 3D movie.

$50.00   3 Dimensional Photography book - By H.C. McKay.
         American Photography Books, New York, 1953. 333
         Pages. Illustrations. A thorough coverage of
         stereo photography discussing developments and
         technique. This is quite a book!

$50.00   Stereo Realist Manual - By William D. Morgan &
         Henry M. Lester. July 1954. 400 p. Manual for
         the camera, but also an excellent reference
         guide for stereo photography. It has been called
         the "bible" of stereo photography in general and
         Realist photography in particular. Comes with a
         viewer. Contains many pictures, many 3-d pictures,
         some of them in color. Contributors include:
         Harold Lloyd, Edgar Bergen, Tommy Thomas and
         others. All subjects are covered, from a full and
         complete description of the Realist camera to
         underwater and micro stereo photography. Chapters
         include: Operating the Stereo Realist Camera,
         Technique and Composition, Slide Mounting and
         Projection Equipment, Viewing and Projection,
         Portrait and Fashion, Traveling with a Stereo
         Camera, Stereolusions (By T. Thomas), Underwater
         Stereo Photography, Stereo in Business, Science
         and Education, Stereos Through the Microscope, etc.

$7.00    Brand new ViewMaster "pouch" storage cases. I
         have a Purple edge with green back one and a
         Blue edge with a red back one.

$10.00   Super Stereogram paperback book. 96 pages.
         English version of the Japanese book CG
         STEREOGRAM 3. Printed in June 1994. Contains
         many great Sirds, many stereo pairs based on
         great work of art, computer generated stereo
         pairs, and interview with Bela Julesz which
         includes several stereo pictures of him.

$12.00   BORIS VALLEJO'S 3D MAGIC hardcover book. 26
         stereogram or stereogram like images by Vallejo
         himself? You HAVE seen his art on science
         fiction books. (Large, muscular men, scantily
         clad women with impossible bodies, dragons,
         swords, etc...) Contains some nudity.

$10.00   HENRY'S GIFT, THE MAGIC EYE - hardcover book.
         "The first interactive book in the Magic Eye
         series - The clues to the mystery of the story
         are hidden in the three-dimensional images."
         20 Sirds & Sis's in 69 pages. Excellent,
         excellent work!

$5.00    MAGIC EYE - DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE? paperback
         book. Christmas related Stereograms from N.E.
         Thing.

$25.00   NEW/Still Sealed 3D HOLLYWOOD - PHOTOS BY
         HAROLD LLOYD. Printed in 1993. 95 Pages.
         Contains stereo pairs of many Hollywood stars
         including a good number of Marilyn Monroe,
         Jayne Mansfield, Candice Bergen, Alan Ladd,
         Mickey Rooney, etc... Book comes with a good
         quality plastic viewer to view the pairs with.

$15.00   3-D STAR MAPS hardcover book. By Richard
         Monkhouse & John Cox. A view of the Universe in
         Three Dimensions. The whole night sky identified.
         It has computer-generated anaglyphic red-green
         maps of the sky, showing the stars' relative
         distances when you put on either of the included
         2 pair of glasses. The maps are very detailed,
         showing the Messier and many NGC objects. There
         are bright star maps (down to 6th magnitude-dimmest
         naked eye), near star maps, galaxy maps and
         color (monoscopic) photos of objects.

$12.00   MAGIC EYE GALLERY paperback book. "From our files
         we have taken our favorites, added a few new
         favorites, and put together a collection of
         eighty-eight images we are sure will spark your
         imagination." Note: There are some amazing pictures
         in this book! One of the best Magic Eye books IMHO.

$50.00   Magic Eye - How To See 3D paperback book. One of the
         hardest 3D book to come by in my experience. This is
         long out of print, and is THE BEST Magic Eye book ever
         made IMHO as it goes far beyond simple stereograms,
         and into freeviewing with exercises, etc. "Hope for
         those who couldn't see 3D." They call it a training
         manual. Has several interesting stereo pairs along
         with good helps for those who have still not seen a
         stereogram image.

$2.00    Dinosaurs! 3D paperback book #1 - Includes 3D glasses
         in the shape of a large T-Rex. FUN!! I only have a
         few of these left! =)

OK - I probably have more stuff here and there to add to this list,
but that is enough for me tonight. Good luck all.

Dan Shelley
dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.dddesign.com

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/tvDVlB/TM