Re: [sell-3d] Lady Roxy - stereoviews on ebay.

  • From: Linda DuPret <foxy2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [sell-3d] Lady Roxy - stereoviews on ebay.
  • Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2001 11:53:47 +0100

Hi - just a note to say that we have put two VISTASCREEN glamour sets up for
sale this week.. Nos 1 and 2. The boxes are a little saddened by time, but
the images are perfect.

We also have put on  a selection our original early risque stereoviews, real
photograph, and photogravure.

Go to ladyroxy, on ebay.

Or paste this link into your browser, it will take you to ladyroxy auction
list.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewListedItems&us
erid=ladyroxy&include=0&since=-1&sort=2&rows=25

Best wishes,   John and Linda DuPret.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/03IJGA/DMUCAA/4ihDAA/tvDVlB/TM