[sell-3d] FS:50s vintage Adult/Pinup/Glamour Slides

  • From: 3dshooter@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: [sell-3d] FS:50s vintage Adult/Pinup/Glamour Slides
  • Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2001 22:13:36 -0000

Greetings,

I recently sold a lot of 271 vintage adult stereo slides on Ebay but
were returned to me because slides were not up to the high bidders
standards.

Instead of relisting them on Ebay I'll try to sell them here. If I
get no bites here I'll seperate the lot into smaller lots and sell
them on Ebay a little at a time.

Please read discription carfully...

Lot consist of 271 vintage adult nude/semi nude stereo slides. Color
ranges from good/vivid color saturation to starting to shift to sepia
and finally sepia.Some of the slides are taken by amateurs, some of
the slides are black and white not properly mounted and a bid out
of focus, amateur stuff. A few of the slides are in homemade mounts.
Also included are some twin/dual mounts put out by Radex.

Lot sold for $650.00 on Ebay I believe, will sell here today for
$500.00 plus shipping.

Will consider partial trade for decent original Bettie Page or
celebrity stereo slides.

Thanks,

Bill