[sell-3d] 3D Spring Cleaning... A BIG SALE!!! - UPDATED

  • From: "dddesign.dan" <dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] 3D Spring Cleaning... A BIG SALE!!! - UPDATED
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2001 05:26:32 -0600

Ok, here is what is left... I have unpacked a few more boxes and found
a few more items. =)

> I need to sell off a few more 3D things... Have a look at what I
have
> to offer, and remember - first come first served! I will be glad to
> post pictures of everything shortly. I just have to find the time!
=)

> $5.00    Set of two lenticular Star Trek Mouse
>          Pads - one original show and one The
>          Next Generation. Both in NEW/UNUSED
>          condition. (I have several of these sets)
>
> $5.00    New, still sealed Chinese imitation
>          ViewMaster style viewer and two reel set.
>          A SERIOUS knock-off of the original,
>          interesting to have in your collection,
>          but the image quality is knock-off
>          quality. (I have Blue and Green ones.)
>
> $10.00   Set of two brand new East Side Mario's
>          Desert and Kids menu reels. Yes, I was
>          able to come up with two more sets. Get
>          yours fast if you are interested.

   ONLY ONE SET LEFT!!!

> $30.00   Amazing 3-D paperback book - "By Hal
>          Morgan and Dan Symmes. Traces the
>          development of 3D Gum Cards, Photos,
>          Movies & Comics with a particular
>          emphasis on the renaissance of 3D in
>          the 1950's. Anaglyph illustrations &
>          a pair of glasses included. Little,
>          Brown and Company, Boston, 1982. 176
>          Pages.
>
> $50.00   3 Dimensional Photography book - By H.C. McKay.
>          American Photography Books, New York, 1953. 333
>          Pages. Illustrations. A thorough coverage of
>          stereo photography discussing developments and
>          technique. This is quite a book!
>
> $7.00    Brand new ViewMaster "pouch" storage cases. I
>          have a Purple edge with green back one and a
>          Blue edge with a red back one.

     PRICE REDUCED TO $6.00

> $10.00   HENRY'S GIFT, THE MAGIC EYE - hardcover book.
>          "The first interactive book in the Magic Eye
>          series - The clues to the mystery of the story
>          are hidden in the three-dimensional images."
>          20 Sirds & Sis's in 69 pages. Excellent,
>          excellent work!

     PRICE REDUCED TO $7.00

> $5.00    MAGIC EYE - DO YOU SEE WHAT I SEE? paperback
>          book. Christmas related Stereograms from N.E.
>          Thing.

     PRICE REDUCED TO $4.00

> $25.00   NEW/Still Sealed 3D HOLLYWOOD - PHOTOS BY
>          HAROLD LLOYD. Printed in 1993. 95 Pages.
>          Contains stereo pairs of many Hollywood stars
>          including a good number of Marilyn Monroe,
>          Jayne Mansfield, Candice Bergen, Alan Ladd,
>          Mickey Rooney, etc... Book comes with a good
>          quality plastic viewer to view the pairs with.
>
> $15.00   3-D STAR MAPS hardcover book. By Richard
>          Monkhouse & John Cox. A view of the Universe in
>          Three Dimensions. The whole night sky identified.
>          It has computer-generated anaglyphic red-green
>          maps of the sky, showing the stars' relative
>          distances when you put on either of the included
>          2 pair of glasses. The maps are very detailed,
>          showing the Messier and many NGC objects. There
>          are bright star maps (down to 6th magnitude-dimmest
>          naked eye), near star maps, galaxy maps and
>          color (monoscopic) photos of objects.

     PRICE REDUCED TO $13.00

> $12.00   MAGIC EYE GALLERY paperback book. "From our files
>          we have taken our favorites, added a few new
>          favorites, and put together a collection of
>          eighty-eight images we are sure will spark your
>          imagination." Note: There are some amazing pictures
>          in this book! One of the best Magic Eye books IMHO.

     PRICE REDUCED TO $9.00

> $50.00   Magic Eye - How To See 3D paperback book. One of the
>          hardest 3D book to come by in my experience. This is
>          long out of print, and is THE BEST Magic Eye book ever
>          made IMHO as it goes far beyond simple stereograms,
>          and into freeviewing with exercises, etc. "Hope for
>          those who couldn't see 3D." They call it a training
>          manual. Has several interesting stereo pairs along
>          with good helps for those who have still not seen a
>          stereogram image.

     PRICE REDUCED TO $40.00

> $2.00    Dinosaurs! 3D paperback book #1 - Includes 3D glasses
>          in the shape of a large T-Rex. FUN!! I only have a
>          few of these left! =)

I also have a variety of ViewMaster packets and reels that I will be
listing on eBay shortly. I will keep you posted.

Dan Shelley
dshelley@xxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.dddesign.com