[sell-3d] Times Square 2000--Millenium, Special deal

  • From: Steve Berezin <sbere@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Times Square 2000--Millenium, Special deal
  • Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2001 15:47:57 -0700

New...Times Square 2000 Millennium Celebration
We now have Sheldon Aronowitz's new Times Square 2000 Millennium
Celebration Viewmaster Pack.  This is a nice companion to his Across the
Sea of time pack.  For a limited time if you buy both sets we will throw
in free US shipping.  See below for details.

Famed 3D photographer Sheldon Aronowitz and John Zelenka shot this
during the 2000 Millennium festivities in Times Square and produced this
3-reel custom blister pack. If you have never been to Times Square for
New Years Eve, then this is the next best thing - and you can see it
without even feeling the cold. Included are picture of celebrities such
as actor Ron Silver and NYC mayor Rudolf Giuliani and floats and party
pictures. You all saw it on TV - now see it in 3D!
Each of these are autographed by Sheldon and come in a 3 reel blister
pack.
660 Times Square 2000 in 3D  $11.99
US Shipping $1.50
Int'l Shipping $3.30

We also have Sheldon's Across the Sea of Time Viewmaster Pack
Across the Sea of Time is a 3-D IMAX film that tells the story of a
12-year-old boy who flees modern-day Russia as a stowaway to go to New
York City and find relatives who had left Russia at the turn of the
century. His only clues to their identities are a number of Keystone
stereo views they had sent to Russia long ago. Using these views, he
eventually finds a great-grandmother who is still alive and over 90
years old.
Most of the views in this set are taken directly from views in the the
film: some are scenes of New York at the turn of the century (these have
come from the Keystone-Mast Collection of the California Museum of
Photography), while others are identical scenes in New York today.
Sheldon has added his own 3-D views of the 8-story high screen in the
IMAX Theater, film platters in the projection booth, and a scene of the
audience wearing the special 3-D viewers for the film. Each of the
special View-Master blister packs has been autographed on the back by
Sheldon.
666 Across the Sea of Time 8.95
US Shipping $1.50
Int'l Shipping $3.30

If you buy both sets we will pay for US shipping!

--
--We take Visa, MC, Amex, Check, MO and PayPal.

mailto:sbere@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.berezin.com/3d
http://www.russiancamera.com/
Steve Berezin
Berezin Stereo Photography Products
21686 Abedul
Mission Viejo, CA 92691
USA

Ph 949 215 1554
fx 949 581 3982

--

To keep up to date with our new product announcements and special offers
please subscribe to our email list at: