[sell-3d] No distortion in the Ultimate View-Master Viewer

  • From: "J.H. zur Kleinsmiede" <3dbook@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] No distortion in the Ultimate View-Master Viewer
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 16:46:21 -0400

The Best View-Master Viewers Ever!

Several people asked me about the lens quality of the upgraded Meoskop 5
viewer, and especially they asked me if you can see any distortion.

The answer is: NO. I cannot see any distortion. The viewer gives a fine,
even three-dimensional picture. Believe me, it is the first time I've seen
such a rebuilt viewer with this great picture quality!

To be honest, the Super Deluxe View-Master Viewer (the De Wijs V-M Viewer)
is an even better choice, because this one is made of aluminum and has lens
separation. And the light with its new Lightbox Attachment is adjustable.
Also, the price is more special, I'm sorry.

If you want to see the Super Deluxe V-M Viewer, please, visit my website:
www.stereoscopy.com/3d-books
Two pictures of the Lightbox Attachment are in the files of the View-Master
Group.

If you want to the see and read about the Ultimate Viewer, please, visit
the files of this group. If this is for whatever reason a problem, please,
ask me, and I e-mail it to you personally. Price of the Ultimate Viewer is
only $199.00 plus $25.00 for international air shipping.

Sincerely,

3-D Book Productions
Harry zur Kleinsmiede

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ppl8ZC/TFaCAA/qvCFAA/tvDVlB/TM