[sell-3d] Toshiba SK-3D7 Stereographic Video Camcorder - Kenath Traegde

I am announcing the auction of my Toshiba SK-3D7 sterographic
camcorder on the ebay site on Wednesday, May 2, 2001.  However, if
you are interested in purchasing the unit prior to that date, please
email me as soon as possible.

The Toshiba 3D-3D7 was manufactured and distributed in the mid
1980's.  There were only 500 of these manufactured.  It is an
incredible collector's item in addition to it's superior image
quality.  I have only used it several times since I purchased it
new.  It is in perfect working order and mint condition.  I will also
include several extra's that no dealer will offer you.

This item is selling for $10,000.00 to $12,000.00 on some vendor
sites.  This will sell at significantly less than that quantity.

If you wish to communicate with me directly I am at
kenath.traegde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you,

Kenath O. Traegde
4/27/2001

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ppl8ZC/TFaCAA/qvCFAA/tvDVlB/TM