[sell-3d] Wollensak 11 stereo viewer

  • From: ers <ers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [sell-3d] Wollensak 11 stereo viewer
  • Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2001 13:29:14 -0700

I picked this up at a camera show, and am primarily interested in the viewer
itself, not the box. However, I have a new project in the works which calls
for the acquisition of a Nikon F camera, so I'm entertaining offers for the
box only, as well as the box and viewer. The box includes the original
instruction sheet and a metal tag stating, "Wollensak product guaranteed
forever against defective materials and workmanship" The box has no split
corners, but has some paper wear on the bottom edges, and an area on front
where it looks like a price tag was removed. Overall, it's a nice bright crisp
box. The viewer looks new and works perfectly. In fact, the box and viewer
look like old store stock-- the viewer itself doesn't look like it was ever
used. You can see it at:

http://members.home.net/elliotts12/woll.jpg

Got a spare Nikon F in excellent mechanical condition with the standard
pentaprism top? Don't want the viewfinder with the electronic metering in it,
just the plain low-tech pentaprism. Let's talk...

The next step is, of course, ebay.

This is one of the nicest Wollensak viewers you're ever likely to find.

Guaranteed forever, 'eh? ;)

Elliott

ClubMom is the first free organization dedicated to rewarding and celebrating Moms! Join today - it's free - and get your chance to win
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Ppl8ZC/TFaCAA/qvCFAA/tvDVlB/TM