T3D Re: Flash

At 3:38 PM -0600 on 9/14/98, Syhar@xxxxxxx wrote:

|I use a vivitar 285HV Zoom Thyristor flash with my Stero Realist camer and
|ROWI adapter and it works well. When i put the adapter and fash on the Realist
|45  it flashes as Itry to put it on. Once on the camera it will not flash.
|Can you help me solve this?
|Sy
|Syhar@xxxxxxx

Sounds like the adapter is shorting as you put it on, but once on it's not
making contact. I've had this happen and had to adjust the adapter back and
forth on the shoe to find the "right" spot to get it to fire...

THANKS

              Bob Wier
     mailto:wier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   8:40 PM Monday, September 14, 1998
        Unix/Internet Administrator
   Rocky Mountain College, Billings MT.
 keeper of the Photo-3d and Overland-Trails
mailing lists and the USA GPS Waypoint server