T3D Moderation & A.I.J. Klooswijk

I have two questions:

1. Who is Joel Alpers? :-)
2. Is a Realist better than a Kodak? :-) :-)

For those who do not know Abram Klooswijk, he has written numerous
articles (most of technical nature) in "Stereoscopy", which is the
Journal of the International Stereoscopic Union.  I have in front
of me a bound copy of the "Technical Supplement" of Stereoscopy.
In the first issue, second page, I see that Mr. A.I.J. Klooswijk
was one of the 15 people attending the first Technical Meeting of
ISU, held during the 2nd Congress on Stereoscopy, September 4th
1976 in Paris - Saind-Mandre.

Abram, care to tell us about the Technical Comittee of ISU?

Regards -- George Themelis