T3D Testing the Theory(s)

Perhaps a firm testing criteria can be established and people could test
these theories out? Many years in a high tech manufacturing environment has
taught me one very important fact: Seemingly little and/or inconsequential
things can be taken for granted and overlooked, and the results can be
surprising.

There are at least 20 things I can think of that can cause different
results for different people. Unless those who are testing ideas and
sharing their results are doing exactly the same thing, one can't be sure
if the results they get tell the true tale.

RM