T3D Re: Cardboarding...

>>One thing I have noticed is that there is no card boarding in a single
lens
stereo pair.

What I do not understand (Well, one of the many things I do not understand,
anyway) is how it could possibly make any difference if a Stereo Realist or
a camera on a slide bar is used. To my way of thinking, there it really
does not make any difference at all if single lens cameras or Stereo
Cameras are used.

RM