T3D Exhibition

  • From: "Andrea Blair" <asblair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D Exhibition
  • Date: Tue, 13 Oct 1998 08:33:02 PDT

the Oakland Camera Club's annual exhibition. I will be honored if anyone
on this list enters.  Speaking of macro, or almost-macro,
we have tabletops this year as a category.<<<<

Good to see someone else posting exhibition rules/forms on the internet.
I am not sure if I was the first (with the Potomac and Chesapeake), but
I had certainly not seen anyone else advertise it. I hope we see more.
As a matter of fact, I am going to try to get PSA to have a separate
exhibitions page where we can all post our documents for
downloading/printing. If they will not, I will look into creating a site
for this activity. I will volunteer to convert any files to .PDF format
if anyone needs it.

Could you please post this exhibition announcement on P3D, if you
haven't already?

Andrea

Back to the technical stuff...