T3D Re: Deering's Spreadsheets

  • From: Bruce Springsteen <bsspringsteen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D Re: Deering's Spreadsheets
  • Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 19:53:47 -0700 (PDT)

Tom said:
> Not to belabor the point, but these spreadsheets were designed for
> BEGINNERS.  The strong point is simplicity.  Adding more features
means
> adding more concepts and more explanations, which the beginner may
find
> confusing.  Besides, it is really hard to imagine a beginner
attempting the
> wild example George made up.

Hey, Michael, et al.  How about beginners without computers,
programmable calculators, etc who want maofd in the field?

The Springsteen Prize is still up for grabs. ;-)

BTW, my internet access has been severely curtailed lately - sorry to
have appeared to "post and run" the last few weeks.  Maybe it's time
to buy an iMac?  Urgent messages should be sent snail mail. ;-)

Bruce (The Lost Dutchman) Springsteen