T3D CHANGE THE SUBJECT LINE

Please, group... Can't we settle on one subject heading for posts and
replies to posts, and questions about posts and half baked opinions about
posts? I hate it when subject lines mention two unrelated parts of more
than one unrelated message.

I occasionally find useful info in many posts that have nothing to do with
the post. If we all strive for a consistent message line, we can delete the
stuff we are not interested in and that saves time. If you start adding
stuff together, or using the same subject line for a completely new topic,
who knows what interesting stuff you will miss. Not to mention how much
better archiving will be.

RM