T3D P3D New 3D display

  • From: Bob Wier <wier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D P3D New 3D display
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 12:34:01 -0700

I thought this might be of interest to any tech-3drs that might
not be on othe photo-3d list...

                   Bob Wier
       mailto:wier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   12:33 PM Friday, February 5, 1999
        Unix/Internet Administrator
   Rocky Mountain College, Billings MT.
 keeper of the Photo-3d and Overland-Trails
mailing lists and the USA GPS Waypoint server

>Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 05:26:49 -0700
>Sender: photo-3d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>From: John Fairstein <jfairstein@xxxxxxx>
>To: Multiple recipients of list PHOTO-3D <photo-3d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: P3D New 3D display
>See http://www.newscientist.com/ns/19990206/newsstory5.html
>
>"Designers and computer gamers could soon be watching 3D computer images
>minus the unwieldy headgear. The new screen, developed by the
>London-based company RealityVision, plugs into a standard computer like
>any normal display...."

End of TECH-3D Digest 449