T3D Amer. Sci & Sur.

  • From: ddd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: T3D Amer. Sci & Sur.
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 15:17:22 -0500 (EST)

Hmm,

I stopped in the main store a couple summers ago & asked about a mailing list, signed up & got a catalog or two,...
I'd requested an optics catalog & got a regular one, along with a typed list of lenses & the like. Didn't order anything, tho,..

Problems for you all may have stemmed from the facts that A; the staff seems to be almost all high school kids (I did say Archie Mc Fee!), and B; they've recently changed their location. I'd call them directly to get a better response.

Disclaimer: I am not professionally affiliated in any way with that establishment!

Seeya!
tc