T3D Coverage of Realist camera lenses

  • From: Alan Lewis <3-d@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D Coverage of Realist camera lenses
  • Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 06:28:51 -0500

I'm trying to find out which of the available Realist format Stereo
Cameras have lenses that will cover the full frame 35mm format. Or for
that matter, including the FED modern stereo camera too.

I have already determined through experimentation that the Wirgin stereo
camera lenses will not cover the full frame dimensions.

Has anyone else done any practical experimentation (or have data) that
would show if any of the Realist stereo cameras have lenses that will
actually cover the full frame?
--
Alan Lewis
mailto:3-d@xxxxxxxx