T3D Re: inverse apodizer

  • From: boris@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Boris Starosta)
  • Subject: T3D Re: inverse apodizer
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 17:30:20 -0400 (EDT)

>From: John Toeppen <toeppen@xxxxxxxx>
>The photographic technique has you photographing a piece of uniformly
>illuminated white paper in sunlight, intentionally working out of

Very interesting post.  Without realising that this sort of thing is
actually done in photography - this is essentially what I did in the
computer, to solve the light falloff problem.  (Light falloff was a problem
with the phantogram conversion in the computer as well).

Amazing.

Boris

Boris Starosta            boris@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                          http://www.starosta.com