T3D Flaming

  • From: markaren@xxxxxxxxx (Karen Obusek)
  • Subject: T3D Flaming
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 1999 00:53:22 -0400 (EDT)

To all Tech 3D readers,read this story for what it is worth. The person
posting anonymously from ddd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, his name is Tom
Coryell....aka TC,and Goog, and recent Dr.T critic....without
provocation....has personally attacked me off list for no justifiable
reason at all....none whatsoever. It came as a shock to read such hatred
directed toward me, and I became immediately concerned due to the
anonymity of the message. I re-read my own messages posted to P3d that
week to try to determine what it was I may have said or done to
encourage such an attack. ( Well...ok, so I tell some lousy jokes once
in a while ;-)) I was so startled by his message that I immediately
erased it. ( I didn't want Karen to read it and become upset) Hindsight
tells me I should have forwarded the message to list moderators for
diciplinary action, and since the message was sent directly, I felt I
probably had no recourse anyhow. I sent Mr. Coryell an apology for
whatever it was I may have said and I received no further response. I
feel a person who casts stones of hatred should be identified. Take
responsibility for the things you say! I have offended some, argued with
some, praised some ( a single person may have had it all 3 ways ) but I
will....and everyone should.....sign your name and be responsible. If
you cannot do this, your words carry no merit whatsoever.
                                          Mark Dottle

End of TECH-3D Digest 517