T3D pseudo anaglyph?

  • From: John Toeppen <toeppen@xxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D pseudo anaglyph?
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 20:14:12 -0600

pseudo anaglyph......."
Boris is right that I should have specified blue/red regarding this
image and others.  Maybe red/blue is more common.  Oh no, I've been
doing all of mine backwards! I bet people who have aviator style
red/blue glasses are really put out.  Really though, is red/blue the
defacto standard?

The blue-green/red seems best for color anaglyphs on a computer monitor.
perhaps I was biased because of the availabilty of cheap blue/red.

John Toeppen
see more of my backwards anaglyphs at
http://members.home.net/toeppen/index2.htm