T3D Full Frame Fed

Tony sent me the info below on converting a Fed to full frame.

It will be on my temp web site for 48 hours, so get it now if you want
it-- I won't be making photocopies, faxes, etc.

To keep it looking as good as possible I saved them as .tif files, so
they're big, but fortunately there are only two pages (when printing from
the web, it may show a two page document-- just print the first page).
this is because it was scanned from European standard paper. The files are
about 1mb each.

http://kendaco.telebyte.com/~ers/fed1.TIF

http://kendaco.telebyte.com/~ers/fed2.TIF

The uppercase .TIF is important.