T3D RE: T3D RE: T3D Re: FED conversion/file size

  • From: Gabriel Jacob <gjacob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D RE: T3D RE: T3D Re: FED conversion/file size
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 1999 09:28:02 -0600

I'd just like to clarify that in my previous reply to Simeon's post, I fully agreed
with his post. He said there MIGHT be a loss. I just wanted to elaborate to the
list (and not to Simeon since I assume, is fully aware of this) that in the particular
case of the FED 7p to 8p conversion tiff file, there wouldn't be any loss.

Gabriel, at a loss for worddds!