T3D Re: TECH-3D digest 569

  • From: Peter Homer <P.J.Homer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D Re: TECH-3D digest 569
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 09:50:53 -0700

>tech-3d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>
>>   1) T3D Wiring LEDs
>>         by Tom Hubin <thubin@xxxxxxxxx>
>> ....  etc.
>
>I could not follow within the messages, which use the LEDs has for stereo
>techniques, but I am very happy to have the information.
>In my research to perform holography under white light I have one experience
>where the light efficiency is very low, that is why I wanted to have white
>light LEDs.  And also color LEDs as brightest as possible, I think they are
>more usual  now after the outdoor TV pannel applications.
>
>Do you  have web addresses of where I can see the specs, choose and by the
>LEDs ?
>
>Maybe it can interest some of you that I have some experience with laser
>diodes. I made a power supply which is working well for ordinary 2,5 mW red
>lasers.
>
>José
>
><lunazzi@xxxx> <http://i.am/lunazzi>

I was very interested in this posting . Does this mean you are
experimenting in ways to record holograms in white light or simply to find
good light sources for  white light viewable  holograms. I have not heard
of holograms being recorded in white light except perhaps with Krypton
lasers which are not truly white light but have enough wavelengths to apear
so. I did not think it was possible to record holograms in white light.
P.J.Homer