T3D I need test slides

  • From: Tom Hubin <thubin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: T3D I need test slides
  • Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1999 14:19:24 -0700

Hello all,

I have a general request for some slides for testing. I need a 2x2 pair
and an 8 perf pair. I would actually like samples of all types mounted.
They will travel with my homemade viewer with LED illumination. I want
slides that you do not want returned since I cannot guarantee their
safety. The plan is to build the viewer with LED illumination then pass
it around to any person or club that wants to look it over. I need some
sample slides to test with and to travel with the viewer since I do not
have any slides.

Tom Hubin
thubin@xxxxxxxxx