T3D Changes

Bob,

This major change will undoubtedly affect 1000 people used to see messages
sent from Calcite. It's both a happy and a sad note. On this occasion,
perhaps a brief history by you, of the original list might be appropriate.

Thanks for doing an extraordinary job and congratulations on the promotion
at the college.

Shab Levy