Re: [tech-3d] Tri-Delta type attachment - build article

  • From: ThreeDeKen@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [tech-3d] Tri-Delta type attachment - build article
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 01:45:56 EDT

In a message dated 5/19/00 7:34:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
Alan.Hancock@xxxxxx writes:

> the files are jpegs of approx. 2MB in total. I you are you able
>  to receive attachments via email of this size then I can send a copy to
>  anyone that requests it.

Alan,

I'm not sure but I think that my system can handle that file as an attachment
so will appreciate your sending me a copy.  On the covering email subject:  li
ne, please clearly reference tech-3d; otherwise, I will most likely delete it
without looking at it:  I've been know to do that.  Thanks,

Ken Villwock

FREE shipping, 30-Day No Question Returns, daily giveaways
and much, much more at zZounds.com. Your music gear superstore!