[tech-3d] VREX article, "Rendering Stereo Image Pairs"

  • From: "Michael K. Davis" <zilch0@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [tech-3d] VREX article, "Rendering Stereo Image Pairs"
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 20:43:41 -0600

Hi Andres,

Well, that was a serious brain strain for me!  I have to admit I didn't
attempt to follow most of the math - too many theta's send me packing...

I'm fascinated however, at the thought of having total control like you do
with stereo animation.  I should think that any time spent modeling with
such tools would lend itself well to "real" stereography, still or video.

Thanks for the interesting link,

Mike