Re: [tech-3d] Re: Stereo Base Calculation With a $20.00 Handheld

  • From: boris@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [tech-3d] Re: Stereo Base Calculation With a $20.00 Handheld
  • Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 02:01:55 -0500

David:

>The viewer focal length does not change the OFD, but it does change the size
>of  a given deviation on the retina. The shorter the focal length of the
>There is always a viewer focal length, it is simply the distance from your
>eyes to the image. In regular photography there is a term, "proper viewing

That explains everything.  Now I get it.  Thank you for taking the time to
educate me!

Boris

Boris Starosta, 3d artist             boris@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Dynamic Symmetry, LLC                 http://www.starosta.com
usa - 804 979 3930                    http://www.starosta.com/3dshowcase

Currently showing at The Observatory. Info: ...3dshowcase/technobot.html

eLerts